To become an ECC consultant, it is required to undergo a special training. In this training the basic concept, the contents and consultancy approach of the ECC as well as the basic use of the application are conveyed. Trained consultants get full access to all of the ECC’s evaluation and analysis features and are registered as ECC consultants.
The next schoolings at a glance:
- Thursday, 8th March 2018, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Stuttgart.
- Thursday, 18th October 2018, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Stuttgart.
- Tuesday, 15.05.2018, 09:30am-13:00pm, Stuttgart
- Thursday, 17.05.2018, 09:30am-13:00pm, Stuttgart (Focus on project designs)
- Tuesday, 09.10.2018, 09:30am-13:00pm, Stuttgart
- Thursday, 11.10.2018, 09:30am-13:00pm, Stuttgart (Focus on project designs)
Special workshops for teachers
- Didactics workshop: On request.
Please register yourself for the workshops/schoolings with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend an early registration due to high demand.
ECC consulting groups
Furthermore, we invite all ECC consultants to join the various ECC consultant groups and participate in the joint collaboration of new contents, concepts, tools and strategies on the subjects of enterprise competence analysis. These groups are placed around the eight different dimensions of the ECC, are the place for ECC consultants to share experiences and network with potential clients as well as other consultants. Therefore, further implementation strategies and consultation offerings are developed.